Sunday, January 10, 2010

There is hope that I will find my way around Hualien!!!

Sunday well I got to church all by myself with a map that Beth sent me out the door with but I did it!!! There is hope that I might find way around. She was sick and not feeling well so I walked to Church. I went to Relief Society and a sister the is the presidency from Wyoming translates for me. Then we attend Gospel Essentials Elders translate I will get the lessons twice this next six months they will not be the same I bet either. One of the Sister missionaries ask to write my testimony in a Book of Mormon missionary work I love it !!!!! I got home just fine ;) We had French toast for dinner !!!! and planned a good part the next six months. Loved life :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Andrea-

    I think it's incredible that you are blogging about your experience. I'm finding it hard to read gainst the dark background though. Hope everything is good with you. I'll be checking back.

    Bud (Amy's Dad)

    ReplyDelete