Sunday, January 24, 2010

Teaching...And Day to Day Adventures

Well it keeps on my toes !!!! I love it but it is not easy. I am still trying to uncover what material I have to teach with. There are three rooms full of stuff they never throw away anything so eight years of stuff and counting. . I am learning and hopefully getting better day by day. The grocery store we buy food from I try to purchase something new to try every time. It was ice cream, milk, meat, new juices, crackers, biscuits or yogurt. The five year old Chinese teacher has not been able to control the children it has been a little rough. Well we have gas stove to cook with we both are still trying to master the art of how to not get things not so crispy ;) We have made a vegetable scramble egg omelet and yellow curry, pork meat scrambled eggs from scratch … The meat I cooked chicken that looked tough and chewy but it didn’t taste bad in the curry. We eat dumpling at home and at the night market fried rice coffin bread, sweeter spaghetti with veggies. I still have not that I hang of a bike I am trying the third bike in month pray that I can get the hang of it for Beth sake and mine too !!! We would get place a lot quicker then we are at the moment. We tutor in the evenings most evenings with a breaks hear and there but Thursday are long for me... it averages about 6-8 students a week!!!

Visit Beth's Blog for pictures
Mystery Meat
Curry Night!!
Vegetables

No comments:

Post a Comment