Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bruising and Cruising……on a bike

Life after… well we go to the store or night market to eat dinner ;) I have a bike that works to ride now that is good now I need to get better and riding it with traffic. Beth knows her way around that has been so helpful.. The first three days there was only one bike that worked so she would ride and I would walk. Know we have two bikes that work. I am sore but will get better and better… I have six months.. The night market we got coffin bread French toast with meat inside and fruit drink yummy. The bread store we try different pastries and bread. Then fruit stands have all types of fruit I tried a type of pear that was great ;) Beth tells me there is to grocery stores blue and yellow then the stuff store. A couple nights we have watched movies. I have discovered that huge bruise was the cause of the pain. We went downtown Hualien and well I rode a little but then it was hurting so I walked with my bike … lol if want I am on the other side of the world with people trying to talk to me in Chinese giving me weird looks everywhere I go!!! But it all part of the experience I have blisters on my hands from griping the handle bar to hard on my feet from riding and walking … I ride so fast that then the stopping hurts. But all smiles went to the mall to experience that Upstairs was like a department store and downstairs was like a Wal-mart. We walked around the streets around the mall and then came home after trying dumplings at the street market we headed home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment