Sunday, January 24, 2010

Singin' in the Rain

Well Saturday seem to be where a lot of adventures will and can happen. We walked downtown because I was still sore from hurting myself. Beth is so patient with me I am very grateful for all she does. It breathe taking to see the store and shops and want life is all about. Something that I see at most corners is a 7 Eleven are everywhere. I saw Mc Donald’s and KFC we stopped there for a bathroom trip safer then hole which they have I have been told about but have yet to see. It was just fun to go into shops etc… I looked for some shoes that I can easily slip on and off the hunt continues but I did get some left handed scissors so I can help the children cut!!!! Well I had brought a jacket and well I was grateful I did it decided to down pour sheets of rain. I had a hood on my jacket but is did not help for very along. Beth and I both ended up buying matching black and while pock a dotted umbrellas on the way home. I decided that I was going to sing and hop on the way home we were socking wet … by the time we were home but glad home... We took break I changed out of my wet clothes and then we go to a few more places. Walking or riding a bike I will be in better shape when I get back to the states. I still will jump and the dogs barking. I love it here it fells like my home but wait it is for the next 5 months;)




No comments:

Post a Comment